LGT Lightstone UK & Europe
- Kevin is currently a Partner at LGT Lightstone, the impact investing arm of LGT, where he co-leads investments across the UK and Europe. He brings 14 years of fund management and private equity experience, most latterly as co-founder of a Bucharest based regional growth equity fund.
- From 2002 to 2008, Kevin held CEO and Board roles in a series of turnaround and restructuring companies across the financial services, engineering and telecoms, media and technology (TMT) sectors. Having qualified as an accountant with Arthur Andersen in 1996, Kevin became a TMT investment banker, leading numerous debt, equity and advisory transactions globally
- He is an experienced angel investor, bringing over 18 years of board experience to investees across eight countries
- Kevin has worked for aid projects in Cambodia and co-founded a sustainable agriculture orphanage in Rwanda. He sits on the UK and England Committees of The National Lottery Community Fund and is a UK trustee of Generation, the youth employment focused nonprofit founded in 2014 by McKinsey & Company.
- Kevin holds a BSc in Japanese and Economics from Sheffield University. He also studied Aid Economics at Chuo University, Tokyo under scholarship from the EU.